2015 has been an exciting year for Powderfinger Promotions’ publicity department. We’ve incorporated new services to our digital promotions package including a new E-blast where our team creates a marketing email for the artist including press photo, streaming link, video, and marketing pitch to be sent to approximately 500 indie press contacts. Our goal is to obtain reviews and coverage for your new release. Check that out more details and pricing here.
We just finished counting, and…it was a great year for Powderfinger artists! Over the last 12 months, we’ve seen the following artists go to #1 on the Relix/Jambands.com charts:
- Mike Gordon: “Overstep” (2 months!)
- String Cheese Incident: “Song In My Head” (2 months!)
- Umphrey’s McGee: “Similar Skin”
- Moe.: “No Guts, No Glory”
- Kyle Hollingsworth: “Speed Of Life” (2 months!)
- Primus: “Primus & The Chocolate Factory”